26 July 2006

Going ORGANIC........


People are getting more and more health concious including my kiasu mummy. This is my 4th packet of organic brown rice already and this time round my mummy has decided to use the phone ordering service and enjoy free home delivery so tat she can save time going down to get it by herself. Ya, tat's my lazy mummy!!! :)

Why she kept sticking back to this particular brand??? One reason is becos I lurve it, and secondly, it's easy to become soft after cooked unlike the convenient type in the supermarket.

Other organic product tat's usually in my porridge menu is this thing called MILLET. As the delivery was scheduled on a weekday, ah ma will receive it on mummy's behalf. However, ah ma is as kiasu as mummy and bought a lot more organic stuffs for me........whatever the fella recommend she oso buy..........this Organic Black Rice aka Forbidden Rice is the most expensive one $7 for 500g. Why it was called forbidden rice???? It was eaten only by emperors in the past. Like REAL??? 那我豈不是皇帝嗎? Hahaha :)

Another item in the list is this Multi-grain Powder, which can be added into my porridge or serve on its own. Ah ma was afraid I might be sick of eating the same thing so she bought the Jasmine flavoured Brown Rice too.

4 comments:

  1. hi wenzel mummy

    Javier mummy would like to noe where to buy those organic brown rice? At brown rice paradise?? Tat the only one my mummy noe.

    Btw, u graduate in which yr har? r u a sahm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi aunty summer, u can go www.sukhahouse.com to check it out. Free delivery for min. order $20.

    My mummy need to work hard to earn more $$$ for my toys, diapers, milk powder, baju and many many more so she can't be a SAHM :)

    Mummy left SSS in 1995. U leh??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me in 1996. So qiao to see ex-sch mate here (",)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, ya loh....so u r my 學妹 loh. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...