15 July 2006

Waterplay Time....Bloop bloop bloop....


I lurve weekends!!! Weekends=Endless JOY. I had a GREAT time at the pool today. I must change into my swimming suit first before getting wet.

Quick, quick daddy mummy, I'm getting impatient to jump into the pool. Daddy slowly guided me to the center of the pool with me on the float.

Then he let me have a full control of the play.

I enjoy hitting the water and let it splashed onto my face. It was fun!!! Heh heh heh........

Just as I was enjoying sooo much of myself, my 'boat' overturned and capsized. Yes, I fell rite into the water. Though it was a baby pool, I sure gulped down lotsa water. Mummy watched me in horror and missed taking those important shots, while daddy quickly scooped me up and embraced me. But mummy said this shot of me after falling into the water is her fave. I think I'm too big for the float liao loh. Think mummy might buy me a vest instead after this incident :P

They comforted me at first making sure I was alright and bring me near the edge of the pool where I could sit on the steps. Ah ma witnessed the whole incident from far and was laughing over my misfortune soon daddy brought me to the edge. Then mummy joined and had a good laugh as well saying the whole incident happened so suddenly and very farny loh. Luckily I din cry lah and continued playing after that.

It will be daddy when comes to swimming cos he's a pro. Daddy went swimming at least 3X a week. Mummy said she felt sooo heart-warming seeing us playing so happily in the pool, while she oso happily snapping away.

After drinking sooo much pool water, me still not scared. I continued to hit some more water vigorously till my face all wet. I sure have a fun time there. YEAH GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...