16 July 2006

Not Again!!!


No need to mention u should be able to get the hint where I went earlier.

Hmm.....ahem....yes it's China Square again, daddy's fave hangout!!!! Actually, oso not very often liao lah ever since I came into the picture of his life, not becos he scare I complain but he oso got no time to go and he has cut down a lot in his collection of toys liao (or mummy will NAG, oops!!!).

We went together with uncle Jason cos he chio daddy one so we got a free car ride there in uncle Jason's car. But his sense of direction is on par with mummy, exit wrongly from CTE and 好不容易 see Chinatown Point liao, he made a wrong turn and we ended up at Tanjong Pagar........phew, finally reached destination after being directed by daddy :)

This time round was different from previous visits cos just happened there was cosmic play on tat day and I could see a lot of wierdos in funny costume. Mummy told me those are STAR WARS characters. Hmm.....of course I dun understand lah. Wat blah blah troopers, clone troopers etc.!!!! Mummy even carried me to take a photo with Darth Maul cos she thot I might be interested in his red lightsaber but who noe's I was terrified and clinged so tight onto her. I think I prefer blue one lah. Too bad, din see Anakin Skywalker around........kkk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...