28 July 2006

My Smart Daddy

Daddy knows very well that I will definitely not let him go out of the house without bringing me along. I will cry and throw tantrums as usual, and normally ah ma will carry me into one of the rooms then daddy will sneak out. So what is he up to now????

Being understand me sooo well, he played my fave Hi-5 cd and I was like kena some kinda spell and stood there with my eyes almost glued to the TV screen with my body shaking and dancing. Isn't tat a smart move of daddy??? When he went out, I even bo hiew him when he asked me to wave bye bye to him. :)

Me dun hv evidence to show you now except this photo. I shall ask my mummy to film it down if got the chance cos when mummy is around, I usually will not be so clingy to daddy!!! Ya, u will probably say dada is my 2nd choice, hahaha :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...