11 July 2006

Ah Ma's 60th Birthday!!!!!


Happy Birthday To U, Happy Birthday To U, Happy Birthday To AH MA, Happy Birthday To U!!!!!

Mummy planned a surprise celebration for ah ma's birthday. It was awesome!!!! First we had dinner somewhere along Kitchener Road then we left for jiu-jiu's house to cut her cake there. How can I miss the fun at the playground near jiu-jiu's house??? So there I was enjoying myself at the slide with the help of daddy, then ........

me switched to the 'monkey bar' which is both mummy and daddy's fave. Initially I was a bit apprehensive gripping onto the bar with one hand then when I got hold of the bar with both hands I displayed this 'how lian' look.....hahaha......which made the adults laughed of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...