10 July 2006

Fun Time Out

Ah ma is extremely busy today cos she has to go grand-aunt's house to teach cooking. Yeah, did I mention before, my ah ma is a GREAT COOK. This explain why I have never sick of eating my food cos my menu changes everyday, from porridge to cereal to pasta, everytime different flavour and with ah ma's own secret recipe to make me strong and healthy, wahahah :)

Before I can go grand-aunt's house, I must recharge and take my super-duper shiok shiok nap first. Look wat my mummy dressed for me..........

Wah!! Bare-back one leh!! Do I look like a hot-chic from back??? :P

Once I reached grand-aunt's house, I have been busy ransacking her little corner where she kept all the toys. Me buay paiseh self-served myself at the wide buffet of fun fun barangs. First, I played with bottles which can be turned into shakers too and I made music with it as well. Though the adults din noe how to appreciate the music I made but they also neber disturb me lah. Sekali I become cranky then there goes their relaxation, hahaha........

How can this bottle thingy satisfy me for long??? Of course will move on to explore new things to play lah and I found this. Yes, it's SPOON!! Something which I dun get to play at home.....but mummy find it rather dangerous as I walked about playing with it and u noe lah, me clumsy fella so scared got hurt then jia lat ah!!! Choy choy touchwood!!!

Spoon kena confiscated for sure. Neber mind I can push the chair around to keep myself amuse. And suddenly there was this kor-kor whom I met for the first time made balloons for me. He's really good at it and I got myself two 'doggy balloons'. Yeah, I sure have a fun time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...