01 May 2007

Yummy-licious Dinner

We had a delightful dinner on my actual birthday yesterday. This dinner involved all my immediate close ones except gu-gu who has lesson to attend and uncle Kelvin whose exams are coming right up.



Wah, my face so 'BIG' leh cos jiu-jiu, jiu-ma and godpapa took leave purposely on that day juz for my dinner.

We had lotsa lotsa yummy dishes laid on the table and everyone was tucking away happily including me. I din take my usual porridge for dinner but instead I took some rice with few dishes and sharks' fin soup. Though I still couldn't take well to rice, mimi already very happy with my performance. I sat thru the whole dinner without making a fuss. Perhaps I was scare of jiu-jiu cos everytime I see him, I'll run away and hide behind mimi. :)



Surely I enjoyed myself as much as the adults enjoyed the food. Thanks mimi and papa for giving me such a fantastic 2nd year birthday party and celebration.

2 comments:

  1. wow Wenzel is such a big girl now... she looks perfectly sweet and angelic in that dress... ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweetie... love auntie Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thks aunty Pauline. U will have a lovely gal real soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...