18 May 2007

Getting ready for School

I have made a trip down to register a playgroup session for Wenzel finally. She will be joining their existing class in Term 3 from Mon to fri when school term starts. As they dun sell uniform at the registration booth, we have to approach the teacher to buy so my mum brought this gal to get her uniform earlier today.

Immediately after the registration, I asked her:
Me: Do u want to go school?
Wenz: 要啊!! (I want)
Me: There will be a lot of fun and learning there.
Wenz: ABC 懂啊!! 123 懂啊!!


Then she started to say 1 to 10 and say 厲害啊 with 2 thumbs up!! Sekali she go and tell the teacher this on her 1st day of school *faintz*.

She loves her uniform so much that she demanded to wear on it when reached home cos she loves star and moon. We have to bring her for shower then she is willing to take it off.


I bot her a new bag for school as well. Hopefully she will have a good start in school. Be brave, my gal!! (think i'm telling this to myself, be brave to let go)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...