04 May 2007

First Movement of Junior

I am able to feel the little one moving inside me finally. Oooh.... the only thing I miss the most in pregnancy is enjoying all these flutter inside my tum. Junior's movement is not as vigorous as her 姐姐, perhaps it's too early to tell if baby is hyperactive anot. But one thing for sure, I'm enjoying every bit of it.

This week has marked 20 weeks of my pregnancy, which means I have completed half of the journey thus far already. In another 10 days I will have my detail scan and see junior again. Yippee...... to be continue :)

2 comments:

  1. Throughout both my pregnancy journeys, I enjoyed most was the "kicking" part. I really missed those moments, and NOoo am not going to have 3rd one. *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider consider consider lah, children are soooo sooo cutez. Sure u will miss the cuddling of the newborn after few more years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...