02 May 2007

No More Jabs

Finally Wenzel has completed all the mandatory jabs as she had her MMR as her last. Initially I thot of taking Child Care leave to accompany her to Dr Chin, however, my dear colleague also wanna take CCL thus I gave up mine for her since she will have to cover me for 12 weeks after I delivered.

I entrusted the whole task to my dear hubby. He called me to reassure that our princess is very very brave. She didn't really cry for long, only whine a little while. When I got home, she seemed not bothered by the earlier jab she has received. I'm juz hoping there wun be any fever 1 week later. *pray hard hard*

Though there wun be anymore jab coming rite up, I'm actually looking into letting her take the chicken pox and pneumococcal vaccinations which I think will be very beneficial when she goes school.

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking of giving Malc the pneumococcal and chicken pox jabs too before he starts school. Then again, I don't even know when I will let him start school. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.....but it's really good to immunise the kid cos chicken pox has a rise in trend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...