30 April 2007

Princess is 2

Our darling princess is turning 2 today. Officially enrolled into the Terrible Two age.

It's hard to imagine 2 years has past. Everytime after her birthday, there will bound to have new big thing happening. She could walk independently shortly after her 1st year BD and what's in for her 2nd year???? Her Terrible Two became worse. I have juz lost my temper and discipline her. One bad thing about her is she's not afraid of caning. Her threshold for pain is super duper high.

Hubby on the other hand is the one who usually got not much patience with her. However he is very tolerant today compared to me. I lost my temper after telling her repeatedly not to do certain thing but this gal is so stubborn that she did all things on purpose making me very angry with her on her Birthday day.... Everytime after scolding or beating her, my heart will feel pain..very pain....Really hope her tantrums can be lesser, her stubborn-ness can disappear into the air, her temper can be milder and most of all be more and more obedient.

We wish her best of health, best of luck and best of everything!!! She will always be the darling angel in our eyes. We love u Wenzel and Happy Birthday to U.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to Wenzel!

    Wenzel's & Trenyce's Birthday only different by 1 day!

    But they both same-same lah. Like to test mummy's patience. Hehehe.

    But I think Wenzel is more obedient than Trenyce lah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thks Elaine.

    Seldom hear u complain about meimei in ur blog, I guess Wenzel is the more terror one.:p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...