19 May 2007

7 Random Things ABout Me

Got tagged by Chris sometime back to name 7 random thigns about myself.

1. I can do nothing and daydream for the whole day.
2. I never drive, not even once after I got my license. Wonder if I can still rmb how to start an engine???
3. I'm paranoid with pests in my house, be it ants, cockroaches and lizards. I will drive them out of the house at all cost.
4. I'm really bad at managing my hair. Everyday is bad hair day.
5. I can't leave home without my mobile phone. I feel myself stranded on an island.
6. I never have much preserverance as I age except for motherhood.
7. I used to sleep long hours in my teens day but reduced to 6 hours a day now. (Can hit 6hrs oredi a blessing for now.)

I'm passing the tag to Eleanor, Immomsdaughter and WokkingMum.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag. Btw, I oso have bad hair days most of the time. Never liked my hair since I had kids....ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebond your hair (like me) so will not have bad hair days lor. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immomsdaughter: I oso dun like my image after childbirth. :lol:

    Wokkingmum: I love to rebond my hair too but currently can't. Gotta wait till junior pops out liao. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...