25 May 2007

Fans of my Blog

Got tagged again by WokkingMum to list down all the fans of my blog.

Well well, since WokkingMum mentioned she loves reading my blog, I guess she is the one and only fan-see I noe of ba.

This tag is a tough one as I dun think I have any die-hard fan-see lah. I where got so popular?? I'm neither a celebrity nor chio-bu so where to find fans?? I dun write fantastically nor provide useful info for my readers so where got fans??

Let me noe if u r my fan-see hor. So now, I'm calling out desperately to all readers to respond, kekeke. (",)

However, if u ask me which fans club I belong to, I can tell u straight away. I'm a reader of all wonderful blogs listed in my blog. :)

9 comments:

  1. Hey, Im ur fan... That goes without saying!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me me!! i am ur fan too!!

    OT here... gwen & glenys, I have a neighbour who named her daughters the same names!! Gwyneth and Glynnis. Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm ur fan too! U r the 1st blog in my list when I created mine. Keep posting, I love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously u have forgotten about me. I visited ur blog almost eveytime I switch on my PC. Needless to say, I'm one of ur die-hard fans :)

    JO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read ur blog from my work place as and when I can access. I'm also ur fansi. When is ur trip update coming up?? Wait till neck long long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GGBabes: Hi thanks!! I noe u r my fans but cannot be so thick-skin mah, hahaha

    lazyg3r: Thanks for the support!!

    Happy Mum: Heyo, it's my honour to be listed in ur blog too!!

    JO: Long time no hear fm u, thot I lost my all-time supporter. Guess u must be pretty buzy. Do u still fly here and there??

    Von: Gam sia gam sia!! As for the updatz, akan datang lah. Gimme some time, k?? Geez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah! Got alot of fans leh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Malcolm's mom,

    "Gwyneth and Glynnis" ever come across my mind. I prefer "Gwen" cos, to me, it's short and easier to pronounce for oldies. And I prefer the spelling of "Glenys". Kekeke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...