03 May 2007

Aiyo...Headache ah

The best thing of speaking properly is u wun be misunderstood by others.

One day while I was out shopping at kiddy palace with Wenzel, this little princess suddenly said "Siao ah". It sounded kinda scolding people mad in hokkien but this is actually not what she meant. She saw someone laughing and wanna say "笑啊 means laughing in Chinese". One couple heard and turned back looking at us. I knew what was on their mind. I bet they must be thinking some kind of parent teach her own kid to scold people mad.

I am determine to train her to say "So Funny" after this incident. It turned out to be really funny to me. Whenever she said "Siao ah", I will tell her to say "So funny". She repeated after me but she said "No Money". I burst out laughing and tried again. No matter how many times I tried I still get "No Money" until she also fed-up and went back continue saying "Siao ah". *mummy shake head* '''*_*

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahhahaa, "no money" is funny.. Gwen always pronounce "motorbike" as "autobike", no matter how many times we correct her. She even taught Glenys that that's "autobike"... -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahahahaa.....dun understand why children have such a problem to get it correctly. Well nvm, shall wait and see when she get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaa.. so funny really... can imagine hw the couple.. look so shocked.. anyway, kids dun pronounced accurately, learn as they grow mah..

    Sher also pronounced 7 as "ah-bee" mch earlier.. now she got it rgt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...