14 May 2007

Junior's Detailed Scan

Junior at 21 weeks 4 days :)
Junior sucking thumb during scanning *so cutez*
Went for my detailed scan earlier and glad that everything went fine and smooth. Waited quite long for our turn as doctor's clinic was packed.

Dr Kek told us baby is active and informed us that baby's development is above average meaning I might have a big baby. The funniest part to my hubby was the conversation between me and my gynae:

Dr: How's ur appetite?
Me: Good.
Dr: Eating well already right?
Me: Ya, I ate a lot.
Dr: Dun eat a lot, eat WISELY.

Hubby kept laughing and asked me to control my diet after the scan. Did I put on a lot of weight??? I guess I did this time round......It's almost 5 kg within a month. *WOW* I myself din expect that amount of weight gained too. Hahaha...

So the most excited part is the gender of our baby. R we going to get a gal or a boy???? *Drum rolling*

Wenzel's gonna to get a didi soon. I have no idea what chinese name to give him yet as I still need to read up books and work on that.

3 comments:

  1. gong xi gong xi....
    Now can start shopping for BLUE stuffs liao
    rahahahaha... time to spend MORE money!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! One Girl, one Boy... JUST NICE!!! one good HAO!!! teehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Irene!! Finally have to switch color during shopping. I have to be mindful as I always ended up buying pinkie stuffs for Wenzel while out shopping for junior's items. :lol: (",)

    Hi Pauline, Thanks. U too have a HAO. Will close my baby factory after this, wahahahah :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...