15 May 2007

I'm ONE Happy Kid

Papa bot me this new toy. Cool man!!! It's a vacuum cleaner.

I know how to say the word 'vacuum'. However I'll refer the thing to '吸屁股' cos I used to disturb gong-gong when he was vacuuming the floor and he will use it to suck my butt whenever I disturb him until I became afraid of it now.

Whenever I became notti, they will mention this 吸屁股 thingy and I will be good for a while.

Why on earth did papa choose this toy??

I guess must be due to my recent trick as I have been commanding the adults to bring the vacuum cleaner out from the store nowadays that they think I like to vacuum the floor so much. They wait long long ah....I was actually asking them to vacuum the floor so as to keep the area clean, wahahaha.

Me: 吸屁股 ah.
Mimi: U want to vaccum the floor?
Me: Yes, go...take..
Mimi: Who vacuum the floor??
Me: Papa ah. :)


Papa assembled the toy excitedly and secretly for me. He brought it out for me to play after completion. I was afraid of it for the start but after a while I got used to it and started having fun playing with it. I even noe how to switch it on and off.


Dun need to ask if I'm happy with my new toy. Juz look at my contented smile below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...