05 April 2007

Tag: Why on earth I married Him??

I was tagged by Wokking Mum on the reasons why I married my hubby. 10 reasons were required for this tag. Well, it isn't too difficult to list anyway. Surely there will be more than that. This is our 10 years together with (4 years of courtship before we decided to take the vow then another 3 years before our customary till now 9 great years had past)

1) He is an intelligent creature (I depend very much on him to do homework during our school days or rather I copied his work lah). He is hardworking too cos I can never finish study all the stuff for exam and his style of studying is usually leaving the week before exam for revision and the day before exam for watching anime and sleep early while I will be burning "mid-nite oil" for the battle next day.

2) He is a practical person who speaks logically, that is why we complement each other so well cos I'm imaginary sort and think in a naive way. He is also my advisor at all times when come to making decision for whatever big or small thing. He is very good in general knowledge and history and he always provide me with an answer to my stupid question without fail.

3) He is very good with kids and plays well with them especially boys.

4) He is a filial son. I must stress that he is really a very very filial person. Not only he respects and treats his family well, my family members too!!

5) He is sweet, loving, gentleman and romantic. He used to buy me bouquet of flowers until I asked him not to waste money. But he still buy one nice bouquet of flowers when I gave birth to Wenzel at the hospital.

6) He don't drink, smoke and gamble (not even 4-D and toto) which is one of my basic criteria when I was looking for a partner.

7) He cooks for me and he can really cook well, at least better than me. But he don't complain my cooking and he finish up whatever I prepared for him.

8) He is not stingy and willing to buy expensive things for me if I ask for it.

9) Despite his weakness in numbers (he is really bad at numbers, that's why I'm handling the finance at home), he never fail to remember all important dates like Valentines' Day, ROM and Wedding anniversaries, birthdays.......

10) Most importantly, he loves me as what I am. He is able to accept my shortcomings.

There are a lot more reasons but I think I better stop here or all my readers will start puking liao. :)

When I ask hubby why he married me, at least he says something pleasant and not making me MAD, wahahaa....... but his first reason is "Bcos I love him" Hmmm.........

4 comments:

  1. You hubby so sweet and nice! Not like my hubby ... said his eyes got stuck with stamps! Sickening guy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure ur hubby dun mean what he said, he was juz teasing you. And most men wun express their affection unless necesary. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder u lurve me so much. Cos im the female "Dennis"... Wahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOM, u r making my evening sickness worse manz......*puking non-stop* Wahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...