23 April 2007

Missing my Little Princess

We went to stay at my mum's place over the weekend. My initial plan was to return home on Monday (today) after work while my mum bring my gal back home when she awakes. However my mum said she wanna try out and see if Wenzel can stay together with her for a night without me around. If she's okay, then she might return home on Wednesday. Oh my.....which means I dun get to see her for 2 nights. I'll be missing her badly manz. :(

Well, frankly speaking, the moment when my mum mentioned this, I have this kind of unspeakable feeling. I wouldn't say sad or happy but more on the "Missing" element. I guess I'm the worrying sort, I started to think 'will she be able to adapt well', 'will my gal miss me badly too' .......... all sort of questions started running thru my mind.

Upon knowing that I wun be seeing my gal for few nights, I talked a lot to her yesterday, even when she was asleep. The only good thing is I get to rest more without my princess around in the house. But worrying and missing shall accompany me in exchange for the luxury to rest.

When come to think of it, It might also be a good thing cos Wenz wun be seeing me when I go delivery at the hospital too. This may be an early start to prepare her for it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Irene,

    it's better to rest durin the last stage, need a recharge b4 2nd 1 pop out.. Anyway, understd hw u feel cos i've been thru the missin part... now i'm used to it as Sher is away at my in-laws durin wkdays.. bt i stil visit her almost everyday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally understand how u feel manz.. During those times when my MIL brought Gwen over to their place for one night stay, that night I will tend to hug her pillow and bolster to sleep. I will also tend to smell them till I fell asleep.
    Not just me will miss Gwen, Bryan too. Haha.. Though he wont be doing all those crazy stuffs like me, still he will keep mumbling, sighing to himself, saying the house's too quiet without Gwen and blah blah blah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, thks for the comforting words. Will definitely try to rest more whenever I could. :)

    Hey babes' Momi, finally understand how u felt then when u told me abt it. Actually I experienced it but this time round the impact was greater cos few days mah. Few hours already cannot tahan, not to say few days. :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...