22 April 2007

Wenzel Loves Durian

I had so much to blog about after the slack during 1st trimester. However, whenever I sit in front of the PC, my mind juz went blank straight away or was it due to my light-headed??? Anyway, this is one of the interesting thing I wanted to write it down before I forget.

Suddenly got craving for durian and thus called my brother to go Geylang and buy. I remembered when I conceived Wenzel I also got craving for durian but that was in the last trimester. I bot a box of already packed durian, so-called the "better one" for ten bucks and finished it in 2 days cos hubby hates durian, in-laws juz had durian and want none of it and my parents were at NZ. Poor me, crave for a few pieces only but have to finish it all.

When brother came with durian in his hand, I was expecting those 3 for $20 type. When we opened up there were only 10 seeds in the 2 durians that he bot but each seed was very big. I had 3 seeds of it. Really yummy....

Mum asked bro how much does it cost......guess what???? He told us 2 durians for $90. *eyes rolling* WHAT????? Aiyo.....like cutting a piece of flesh down from my body manz. If I know so expensive, I'd have ask him not to buy. Siao ah, I can do much more with $90 leh. Though he paid for it but still heart-pain loh. I took 3 seeds which means $27 liao.

Wenzel was so cheeky, she kept wanting to touch the durian on the table. When we let her tried some, she said "NICE" and kept coming to me for more, I fed her some more and she said "Hmm....Yum!!". I guess the flesh of the durian was too thick and she had it too quickly and got a bit 'choked' by it. But still she dun learnt her lesson and wanted some more and kept saying "Yummy, yummy...." making all of us laughed at her silly action :)

Well, I can see that this little gal is taking after me more cos she lurves durian juz like I do, she lurves raisins juz like I do, she's cheeky, stubborn and lazy juz like I do......I suppose she got my GENES more. Wonder junior will take after who???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...