14 April 2007

Wenzel, the BULLY

This little gal really know who to bully. When she sees her papa sleeping in the room early in the morning, she'll tell ah ma "Shhhh......papa's sleeping". Wow, so sweet rite??? So sayang his papa.

But it become totally diffferent when comes to me. When she sees me still sleeping nicely in my cosy bed, she'll come right to me and say " Mimi, wake up!!" If I refuse, she'll call until I wake up and bath her. *Faint*

Sometimes I trick her by covering myself with blanket when I noe she's coming into my room and she will actually assume it's her papa most of the time. :p

2 comments:

  1. I think u're very happy to be bullied by Wen lehh.. Hahaahaha.

    I did hear from some ppl that when mothers are pregnant with No.2 etc, No. 1 will tend to stick to their mothers. Dun ask me cos i forgotten liao.. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well u can say so, I simply can't resist not tending to her leh. Feel like a lousy mum if I dun uphold my responsibility.

    It's of some truth that children will stick to their pregnant mother cos it's happening to me rite now. Wenz is more sticky ever since I'm with No.2. But still all these may coincide with Terrible 2 stage too. :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...