07 April 2007

Spring Cleaning

My dad has been 'nagging' so often asking me to go back to clear up my remaining barangs at his house so tat he can rent out or sell away his flat and so I made use of my Good Friday to do so.

Wow, I din expect myself to have kept so much rubbish during my past years there before I got married. I threw lotsa lotsa things which I found it to be useless now but those were once precious to me. The only things in my room which I kept was those old cards full of memories to me. But I discarded all my old letters reluctantly, some was dated as early as year 1995. So unforgettable. I even found my secondary school tie and badges in the drawer. Aiyo guess what???? I kept it again. When I told my hubby about it, he said I'm a garbage gal. Ya right, that's why I kept him (such a big garbage) by my side till now, kekeke :p

I could only finished clearing up my room on friday and there were still lotsa lotsa old clothing in my previous wardrobe waiting for me to throw them one by one. By the time I finished whatsoever work on friday, it was already 8pm. I was dead beat. I brought my lil gal along too. Luckily my mum tended to all her needs. We went over to my brother's house for dinner and waited for his return from work.

Wenzel was very happy esp at my bro's house cos she watched her fave Hi-5 there and as the screen was too big, she got frightened at times when jup-jup jumped out suddenly during the show. Hahaha....timid little gal. She also enjoyed playing with Seven (my bro's dog) and his pet bird. The funniest part was she actually talked to the dog!!!??! First she said "Hello" to the dog then followed by asking "How are U"!! I think Seven enjoyed her company too!!

My mum suddenly thot of staying a night and not returning home. This was really an unplanned move as we didn't bring sufficient diapers as well as no bottle and milk powder at all and was getting late. Thus, brother drove us to nearby Mustaffa Shopping Center to get the stuffs that we needed. To tell the world frankly, I haven't been there at all ever since it's existence. Such a mountain tortoise right??? I also think so, hahaha......

Oh my........the place was big and Wenzel was running about there. We had a hard time finding the right things there with this active gal running about playing hide-and-seek with us. Brother saw liao shook his head cos he din expect a coming to 2 years old kiddo can be so difficult to handle. Hopefully this wun have any influence on his intention to have children in the near future. :)

By the time brother sent us back home, it was already 12 midnight and Wenzel KO at 1.30am. At first, my mum was very worried that this gal couldn't sleep well without her bed and blah blah blah but it all turned out to be perfectly alright. She was like on a super fun 2 day 1 night vacation. Everything was so new to her, even the trolley that helped to move goods could become her new toy. She adapted to the environment so well that mum said we could stay there once in a while. I know she yearn for that long ago cos after all that is her house.

On Saturday, I cleared my wardrobe and realised a lot of clothing I have in the past. I also threw alot of clothing, some were in real good condition. Really "puah ke"!! I kept 2 bags full of clothing hoping to be able to use them in future. Why I said in future??? The sad fact is I couldn't fit myself into it now. I bet I must have put on alot of weight after my pregnancy. Ya I think at least 1 to 2 sizes up man. *SIGH* I was pinching at my tummy while looking at the past photos, admiring myself at my slim and slender body that I used to have. Those were the days when I could still wear my kerbaya and now, I can only wear baju kurong. Well, I told myself clearly I must slim down, I must lose weight after my 2nd pregnancy. Think hubby will be the happiest person to hear this statement. Grrrrr.....

Phew.....finally I have finished clearing away all unwanted things. That was really a lot, 5 big plastic bags of it. I was wondering how come I can keep so much rubbish till now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...