24 April 2007

So Many Layer Tag

As you can see from the title, this is a super super long tag, in fact the longest and most time needed tag I've done so far. All thanks to Immomsdaughter :)

Layer One: On The Outside

Name : Irene
Birth Date : 17th August 197X
Current status : Happily Married
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Righty

Layer Two : On The Inside

Your Heritage : Hokkien
Your Fears : No $$$ and Family Conflicts
Your Weakness : My Close Ones
Your Perfect Pizza : Pizza with lotsa cheese (I'm a cheese lover)

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow

Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : Can I dun go work? Can I sleep a while longer?
Your Bedtime : 11 pm to 12 am
Your Most Missed Memory : School Dayz

Layer Four : Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald's or Burger King : Neither
Single or Group Dates : Where got the time???
Adidas or Nike : Adidas
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Cappucino or Coffee : Dun drink coffee

Layer Five : Do You..

Smoke : Of course not
Curse: Have lah but very very seldom
Take a shower : Who doesn't?
Have a crush : Ever but definitely not now
Think you've been in love: Yes, with my hubby of course
Go to school : Of course lah
Want to get married : Already married, what else can I say??
Believe in yourself : Hmm....yes ba.
Think you're a health freak : I dun think so.

Layer Six : In The Past Month

Drank alcohol : Nope
Gone to the mall : Can't remember when, last week I suppose
Been on stage : To give a talk in public *Like Real!! Nah, hahaha* Sing Choir in Pri Sch lah
Eaten sushi : Last week
Dyed your hair : Last August

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..

Played A Stripping Game : U think I Siao ah
Changed Who You Were To Fit In :

Layer Eight : Age

You're Hoping To Be Married : Already married lah but my ideal is 24

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy

Best Eye Colour : Brown
Best Hair Colour : Brown and red
Short Hair or Long Hair : I prefer long cos hubby likes long-haired gal

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing

1 Min Ago : Typing this
1 Hour Ago : Reading blog and found that I kena tag
4.5 Hours Ago : Sleeping in my cosy bed
1 Month Ago : Who on earth can remember??
1 Year Ago: Aiyo....hard disk crash leh, information cannot be retrieved

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence

I Love : Sleeping and spending $$$$
I Feel : Happy with my life
I Hate : Children throwing tantrums
I Hide : Secrets from hubby, hahaha....joking, he'll kill me for this.
I Need : More sleep, more money and more time with hubby

Layer Twelve : Tag five people

I'm tagging mummy of
GGBabes
Kylie
Timothy
Meia
Javier

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this so fast. So, did you get married at 24?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob at all. Well, sort of married at 24 but my customary was few years later. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...