10 April 2007

Junior on the Way!!

Junior at 12 weeks :) Junior at 16 weeks :)
By now, some would have notice the additional ticker right on the top. Yeah, another bundle of joy is coming right on our way. I was thrilled when I first learnt about it when I saw a positive result from the test kit. However, this pregnancy wasn't as smooth as when I conceived Wenzel.

I got spotting at week 7 and frequent lower abdominal cramps. My first trimester was disastrous. This explain why there was a delayed in updating blog. Whatever sypmtoms u name, I have it. Heartburn, constipation, fatigue, headache, nausea, light-headedness and migraine are all included in my package with light-headed and migraine being the worst now. My all-day sickness has gotten better and I'm only stuck with evening-sickness now. There were days where I felt so tired that I slept at 7pm. The past 2 months were filled with guilty moments as I spent so little time with my gal. I juz couldn't find the energy to spice up myself. Now that I have feel better, I am able to spend some quality time with her, reading story and playing games.

At week 12, I was informed that I had lost weight. I guess I must have vomitted too much. I did the first trimester screening for Down's syndrome, Edward's Syndrome and Patau's Syndrome as well as blood test. Phew, all results turn out good.

I went for my check-up earlier and doctor has explained the results to me. I always feel happy whenever I see my gynae. Next check up will be my detailed scan and I will be able to know the gender of the baby then. Well, irregardless of boy or gal, we'll definitely love the baby. Hubby loves gal, he wun mind the gender too.

Hubby is very supportive. He has been spending more time with our gal ever since he knew I was pregnant. We have successfully trained Wenzel to accept daddy to carry when we were outside. She also enjoys daddy's company as daddy always play interesting 'rough games' with her while I was hiding in the room sleeping.

I am happy everything goes well so far and my colleagues are very helpful at my work place esp during the past weeks. Will be back to update after my next check up.

13 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, my dearest babe!!! Take care!!! Cant wait to see ur little junior Irene / Dennis... Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS, my dearest babe!!! Take care!!! Cant wait to see ur little junior Irene / Dennis... Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks babe!!! Can't wait to see u gals in the cmg gathering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Yeah ! another playmate coming soon *o*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrates congrates, so happy for you. Hope you'll put on some weight soon. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow congratssss!!!!! WZ is going to be a big sister!! take good care :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am so HAPPY for you Irene... YIPPEE!!! welcome onboard the preggy mummies bandwagon...teehehehe... when are you due dear?

    You're courageous to weather through all the MS/initial pregnancy problems... you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kylie: Thanks!! Next time aunty can open playgp lesson with all of u kiddos ard. ;)

    Immomsdaughter: Thanks for ur well-wishes, appetite has pick up slowly so far. Guess will be able to put on weight soon.

    BW's Mami: Thanks!! When is our overdue playdate cmg??? :)

    Mamabliss: Thanks for ur well-wishes and encouragement. My edd is 20 Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats WZ mummy! Wish you get better soon and put on some weight... Hope everything goes fine for you and we look forward to more updates on your pregnancy..:) It's really a good news...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations...

    U must take care ya...

    Happy for u! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi little ho's mami, thks for the well-wishes. We both will be rearing a piggy babe this year, hahaha. U takecare too!!

    Thks AB mama. How u manage with 2 kids??? Share some pointers with me leh?? Thk u thk u thk u :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...