21 April 2007

Mimi the Glutton

Mimi is doing fine right now. Her MS has reached the final episode and her appetite has increased. Juz bcos she was informed by the nurse that she has lost weight during the last 2 check-ups, she has been eating like nobody biz now. You can spot her eating non-stop during the weekend. She could be munching away every moment like a glutton. Hmm......my greedy mimi.

She can order a few items at the same time like Nasi Pattaya, Kway Chap, Mee Rebus, Prawn Noodle and Carrot Cake. Whatever she craves for, she will juz go ahead and order. Scary right???

Worry abt her excessive weight-gain, not to worry cos though she ordered so many things at one go, she only eat little bit of each. I guess it's the people who accompany her for meal putting on more weight than her, hahaha.

Though she eats a lot now and she's coming to 19 weeks of her pregnancy, her tum tum is not showing as much as when she had me. Guess my junior is shy in showing unlike me, kekeke....

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your appetite is returning.

    Perhaps your current round is a boy. My tummy also wasn't showing much when I was carrying JD. When I was 7 months plus, all my friends said I looked as if 5 months only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JO,

    Dunno gender yet but my colleagues r oredi placing bet on it liao.

    So far the score is 2 gal 3 boy. U wanna bet too??? Kekekeke ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...