24 April 2007

Random Updates

Time really flies.....in less than a weeks' time, my princess will be turning 2 years old. Can't really imagine she's turning this age at such a fast pace. I'll see more and more candles on her BD cake year by year. With junior coming right on the way, I'm rather lazy to plan for her 2 year old birthday, unlike last year I was full of enthuasiam as in where to celebrate, what cake to order, party stuffs to get......etc. However, I do know very well I wanna organise a small party with a few friends around to cheer this little princess up on her day.
Looking back at her photos right from day one when she came to Earth, dun u think she has changed so much?? I remember she was forever changing during her first year in terms of looks and behaviour.

She has been throwing more tantrums nowadays. I guess she must be in her Terrible 2 stage. Well, as parents, we just have to tide her over this growing up process. I can still tolerate her crankiness and fussiness but when it comes to her whining, I surrender. Though she may be difficult to handle when she throw tantrum, she can be such a darling at times too. She is so clingy to me like a glue till I can hardly do my own things at home nowadays.


She has finished her ZooPhonics class for a term and I have withdrawn her already though I quite like their program. Initially I thot of enrolling her till Term 3 but the thot of bringing her with my current condition back-off the idea. Yup, u may blame on my laziness :)

But anyway she will be joining playgroup in June. At least some activity to keep her occupied.

She has learnt so many things, so much till I couldn't remember it all. I should have blog it down immediately but my fatigue and laziness kept drawing me back. I felt so guilty for the past months for not being able to spend enuf time with her, not having enuf energy to play with her, insufficient memory space to remember every bit of her development.......so what has she learnt so far????

We are in the mid-process of toilet-training her. She was potty-trained but not toilet-trained so now we have do away with her potty already and started training her sitting on the toilet bowl. Initially she resisted to the idea of sitting on the toilet seat, she'll cry whenever we put her on it. She no longer cry after 1 week of training. However, she's so notti, though she can differentiate between pee pee and poo poo, she juz simply dun wanna tell us when she's gonna do her biz. Think I gotta be patient with her.

I also noticed she's more responsive now as she can communicate better over the phone and engaged in more conversation with us. She's trying to speak in sentences like "I want to go out", "Let's go", "I dun want".........More and more words are going in her databrain definitely, like I juz heard her saying "Potty" yesterday. Guess must be effect from the toilet-training.

She can count from 1 to 13 in english, 14 onwards all sound like 13, hahaha :)
She can count from 1 to 20 in mandarin.
She can recite A to Z after us.
She got a new added fave program to her list besides Hi-5. It's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I even bot her the cd as we dun subscribe to Disney Channel.

I guess children love repetition. She loves doing the same thing, playing the same game or saying the same words over and over again.

One thing for sure, she lurves mimicking adult's action or words. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wenzel very cleverlah, can count so well already *clap clap*. Btw, I think the toilet training will go very smooth as she is already potty trained :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have been too busy to post or read blogs recently.. so congrats on 2nd baby on the way!! and so fast wenzel is becoming 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi immomsdaughter, thanks for the encouragement. I guess the toilet training will have to take a bit of time cos though she dun resist sitting on it now, she resist going to toilet whenever we ask her if she wanna pee pee anot.

    Hi momoko, thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...