13 May 2006

Old MacDonald Had many FARMS

It's Vesak Day and oso holiday for mummy and me, YaY! That means can go out loh. As daddy has to work, mummy and ah ma had decided to bring me out for a field trip. Very educational one leh, we went farms and farms and farms....As we have 4 places on our itinery to cover today, we set off quite early in the morning.

The first place we went was the Goats' Farm. Wah, so many people go see-see-look-look siah - dun the other people want to sleep more on a public holiday??!!? Thot mummy was the oni siao on one to wake up so early. Hahaha...

At Hay Dairies, I was very guai listening to the special introduction and viewing of milking process on the goats. I got to try goats' milk too! It's chocolate flavour one you noe!!! Yummy.... I oso went on to look at the baby goats. The surroundings were nice, of course I took lots of pics there!!! :P





Me took pics @the very nice surrounding there...





The goats there very hor mia one leh, they dun any how eat one. They are fed on wheatgrass and alfafa blah blah loh. This got to explain why their milk are more mahal compared to normal cow's milk loh. Mummy bot few bottles after seeing me enjoying sooo much of their milk, kekeke~




After having enuf of milk and goats, we moved on to the next farm which was vegetables and fruits farm. Wow, the veg farm was BIG leh, got lots of vege and fruits tree to look at. There weren't many people compared to the goats' farm. But we were directed to watch a video on aeroponics before touring the place, which I sat there quietly waiting for the movie to start. Initially I tot they were going to play Hi-5 for me to watch, thus I shaked my bum and move my body waiting impatiently but when the movie started.......Chey not Hi-5.



After the short movie play, we embarked on the real journey of touring around the farm. Really huge got many many fruits and vege planted. Herbs too......I think Chang Jin (from Korean drama) will need them. Hehehe..... :P




Aiyo the weather was hot, I mean good but making us very tired after a short walk. I din walk of course, 'cos still dunno how to (lagi better got people carry mah). I abit pengsan due to 'good' weather so I just sat down there and relax first, then ah ma entertained me with YMCA game loh.


After which, we went to look at some more plants again!!

Soon it was lunch time and as usual I have to eat porridge specially prepared by ah ma but I got an apple to nibble on. See I can finish an apple fast........ :)

Before and after

After lunch, mummy went on to buy some organic vege and fruits. Well, she din buy much, oni a maize and some sweet potato leaves, while I happily played with papayas on the table. Hope the visitors dun mistook me as an item on sale........


Wah, very besar hor????

Next, we moved on to Garden Asia jalan-jalan. But I fell asleep on my way there. Definitely wan, I woke up sooo early and oso missed my morning nap liao. That place very very nice, got sell lots of potted plants, paintings, deco items etc...They also help customers do landscaping and a lot more services.....Can hold functions there too!! Aiyah, I dun get to see all these things lah, I Zzzz liao.







The place was big too!. Got many different sections. Mummy happily sitting on the buggy to roam around. But how come I wasn't in the picture???? Must have 'dump' me at a corner sleeping liao.


True enuf, that's me in the home landscaping corner.


Mummy must has felt guilty so compensating me in this picture. :P


We then moved on to the cafetaria side to sit and drink. The path leading to the cafetaria has got a pond for fishing. We stayed there for a while before going back to the sheltered rooms see-look-look again.


10 minutes before leaving, I finally woke up from my 1-hr power nap, machiam like noe they were leaving, so dun wanna missed out too! The moment I was awoke, I got fascinated by large fish tank, where I stood up trying to catch the fishes. Mummy said luckily we dun have any tank at home or .......DISASTROUS liao loh :)



Soon, it was about time to leave and mummy managed to snap this 2 nice shots of me.



After nap and jalan-jalan, how can I miss my snack time?? Hmm...cream cheese cake, Yummy!


The last stop of the day got to be the Farmart Centre liao. This place consist of many shops selling different things, got bee viewing, pet centers, aquarium, organic foods, etc...





Mummy's negligence for not watching me and let me wonder about in the store where she busy shopped for groceries. Luckily the basket din topple or the store owner sure 'black face' wan. Yes, I have spotted a basket full of 'keropok'. I wonder wat's that??? Can be eaten?? Shortly, I was taken away by mummy, which I became buay song and cried for a while. As usual, Mummy put me on the cheapo kiddy rides to pacify me.




It was time to head home. We came across this big fishing pond there on our way out.....many people fishing too! It was a fruitful and fun day out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...