16 May 2006

Happy Little Monster

Today is jiu-jiu and auntie Sharon's off day. So they came over to our place to give their mum, my ah ma a treat at restaurant, which means I get to go as well, Yippeee....

I was very well-behaved at the makan place and how can miss out taking pictures......hahaha
After which, we asked the nice lady in the restaurant to take picture for us, a mini family portrait. Then we were off to jiu-jiu's new house. It was nicely renovated and decorated. He has got a very big screen for movie, much bigger than my usual Hi5 viewing screen. Heard that it's 99 inch leh. I was extremely happy over at his house, trying to explore every corner and grab every single things but my fave is still plastic bags and tissue box. Mummy was saying I really like big big house with wide space to roam about. I agree, wahahaha.......then mummy went bonkers with her camera and snap many shots of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...