21 May 2006

Post Mothers' Day Fiesta

We had a sumptuous buffet spread from Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant @Quality Hotel today in compesation for mothers' day treat. Everyone had their fill. I got to eat some buffet items too! Adult food are really yummy u noe but still I have to finish my porridge!! After makan-ing, granny brought me back home first while ah ma & gong-gong went to buy barang barang for coming dumpling festival and daddy & mummy went 'pak thor' jalan jalan.
Just a short update about myself....... I can walk better these few days, think my bones are getting sronger and stronger each day. Credit must go to the calcium from milk, *confirm* 'cos I'm drinking better as I enjoy drinking milk nowadays. My milk has becoming more and more yummy.......It's chocolate flavour. Mummy was afraid I might get too 'heaty' from drinking chocolate everyday so she will mix Gain IQ and chocolate Pediasure together for each feed. Dun care how mummy prepare as long as it's appetising. It sure does, or I'll not finish it in one go....... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...