14 May 2006

I can WALK liao....

Just a short update....heh heh

Today granny, grandpa, uncle Kelvin and gu-gu came over to our house for makan session. The menu for the day is actually veg prawn noodle for lunch and ban mian for dinner. Ah ma is the chef as usual in celebration of Mums' Day.



Just after dinner, I decided to take my first few steps. Yeah, not bad hor? But me think I can do better lah.....just have to be more garang loh. Hehehe..... Mummy din manage to take shots of me walking cos it happened too fast and I caught them by surprise. As usual, I'll display my 'how lian' expression after walking and asking the adults to clap their hands to compliment me.

Mummy was saying hopefully by next week, I can walk around on my own cos I'll be going to Bintan to catch some fun......hiak hiak hiak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...