29 May 2006

Hi-5 Live Concert

Mummy brought me out alone to Expo during noon. It was raining heavily and all cab company like suddenly MIA liao. Waited so long for phone operator to get a cab for us. We were supposed to meet godmama and Gwen jie-jie 1 pm at Expo but about 1 pm then we boarded the taxi. Luckily we were still in time for the show. It was godmama who gave me a treat (actually is mummy lah 'cos I'm FOC niway, they juz wanna use my name) to watch Hi-5 live. This is my 1st concert man. Coolz!! Must check whether got bring tickets anot!!! However, godmama and Gwen jie-jie weren't that lucky 'cos they couldn't get a cab and hence missed the show. What a pity!!! There goes S$ 70. Luckily mummy took the ticket from godmama when mummy visited her at her home during her confinement after giving birth to Glenys meimei or we dun get to watch as well. Heng ah..... :p

I was seated quite near from the front so got a good view of the performers.


There were lots of bigger kidz jumping, dancing and singing there. I oso not bad leh, I'll shake my body and move my bum when they sang the Hi5 theme song. Too bad, one lady always with jup-jup wasn't around as she is 7 months pregnant right now. So came a replacement for her role. Think I'll grow up to know their names better if I still remain as a Hi-5 fan. Mummy said that lady is Kathleen. I was quite 'manageable' in the first half with some crankiness till mummy gave me some baby bites then I was pacified.

However, I got a little bit out of control later on. Luckily there was a 15-min break. So mummy went to buy some merchandise for me. She couldn't decide what to buy as everything looks nice to her. In the end, she anyhow choose and bot me this head band 'cos got light flickering and she thot may last my eye setting on it longer.

I refused to get up from the ground till mummy carried me away and brought me back to our seats and took out the head band from the packaging for me to play.

Soon lights were off and the remaining show started. I wasn't attentive in the 2nd half and fidgeting very badly, thus mummy had to entertain me with other activities and silly games to keep me 'calm'. However, I managed to finish watching the story-telling bit. An hour worth of show went by sooo fast and I would say it was really a very nice show. So much music and dancing....I like it!!! In fact mummy wasn't very looking forward initially cos she has no confident to bring me out alone but she has made it!!! Though I wasn't very cooperative but still she has done a great job liao loh! But that got to explain why so few photos 'cos practically unable for her to snap and take care of me at the same time....hahaha :)

I think godmama's $70 was well-spent lah 'cos I got super-duper tired after the show and slept thru the whole journey when I was in the cab.....and continued sleeping for 2.5 hours when reached home. Mummy must be the happiest as she could have a rest too! :p


Must take a good look at the merchandise mummy has bot for me after the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...