28 May 2006

Gong-gong's Big Birthday

Today is gong-gong's ang moh birthday. 64 years old liao loh (gong-gong says nevermind can disclose top secret :)). Daddy and mummy gave him a treat to sumptous buffet lunch at Grand Court Vegetarian Restaurant (the place where they held their ROM reception and customary wedding, sure got sweet memories there, hehe). The fact is got promo for 1-for-1 buffet lunch so they only need to pay for 2 pax instead of 4 and I'm FOC anyway, wahahaha. What a good mathematician mummy is!!??! I got to nibble something from the buffet spread as well. They have porridge too, so I have a great bowl of it. Mummy said will buy a cake later for gong-gong when we go back home, yippee......must be really yummy :)

Me wanna wish gong-gong a very HAPPY 64th BUFF-DAY!!! (Why red cos' old ppl always like red mah, hehe :P) Actually, gong-gong is a super patient person. He can sit beside and pat me, watch me sleeping the whole 2 hours, sometimes 3 hours and play silly games with me when mummy not at home. There was one instance where we were out taking breakfast and it started raining heavily. We were stranded outside with no umbrella and gong-gong braved thru the rain to get umbrella at home. When he returned with the umbrellas to fetch us, not only he was totally drenched but to my mummy surprise, he brought along a very big towel for me to wrap around and keep myself warm. This is something my muumy wouldn't expect him to do and it got to show his thoughtfulness. Thanks gong-gong for your love and care all these while. :)

Side track a little bit here:
After makan, how can we miss the shopping bit cos GSS is on. Even though there is GSS, they din buy anything much lah. Ah ma bought 2 shirts for gong-gong to be his BD pressies. This is something I envy about them leh, already 老夫老妻 still very loving.

When we walked past ELC at Paragon, this particular thing look so fun to ah ma and she happily placed me inside the bubble ship to play. So there I was enjoying myself so much inside the ship.....
When it was time to go, ah ma tried carrying me out....I CRIED. Hahaha...see lah?? Who asked you to let me try in the first place?? However, ah ma carried me away eventually, much to my disappointment. Mummy wanted to buy it for me but very da ex loh and we have something similar at home liao, for sure daddy wun approve of it and said mummy shouldn't pamper me this way.

Next we moved on and this kiddy ride bug has gotten into me. After a short while on the carousel ride, strangely, it started moving. Actually, it was initiated by one mummy as she put in the coins for her 2 children to enjoy and I merely lompang there. Thanks auntie!! :) but poor ah ma afraid I might fell off the horse so she turned round and round together with me until she almost pengsan, hahaha. Of course lah, this is a more atas one mah - $2 per ride leh, of course must turn more more rounds loh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...