25 May 2006

Bintan Adventures

Grandpa purposely signed up for SAFRA Travel Club member so that we can enjoy the stay at Bintan Lagoon Resort at discounted rates. But still daddy has to pay for my ferry fare. But not bad liao lah, it costs S$80 per adult and S$35 per child inclusive of ferry and accomodation for a 3D2N trip.

So off we go!! Tat's me waiting at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, all dressed up and raring to go!!!


Finally reached liao..... My 3 days of adventure in Bintan begins.......

Day One

First day was full of waiting. As we reached there quite early at about 12 noon, there was a long wait before we can check in cos the check in time is 3pm. So we loitered around the reception area. The resort was a very nice place with great scenery and friendly staff.


We stayed at Cempaka Villa 51. Our villa is equipped with a living room, dining area, 3 bedrooms and best of all a fully-equipped kitchen for mummy to cook my porridge. Luckily there was a buggy allocated to each villa cos' I can take rides on it and slowly slowly drift to sleep. Perhaps this will be a much easier way for mummy to make me sleep :) Then mummy and daddy can go gai-gai during my nap to enjoy some privacy time without me, hmph.

Daddy coaching godpa how to drive

Soon it was time for daddy to go back Singapore and together with mummy and ah ma, we sent daddy to the lobby to wait for coach to ferry terminal. I slept quite well in the first night @least fell asleep quite easily as ah ma and mummy were really worried 'cos they have brought everything except my precious BOLSTER.....In the end, ah ma rolled the spare mattress sheet to smoke me off and I fell into their trap.

Day Two
Grandpa and granny brought me walk-walk along the seaside early in the morning. I heard lots of birds chirping and saw many people strolling as well. Some kids were playing with sand. Talking about sand, the sand were really fine and nice to play. Think I'll re-visit and play with it some time later when I grow older.

What is holiday without some jalan-jalan right?? So off we went to Pasar Oleh Oleh (POO) led by grandpa. It was actually like our pasar malam but was disappointing 'cos nothing much to see there, that's why got time to take photos of me or else mummy will be crazy shopping liao. But tell you something, first my absent-minded mummy has forgotten to bring my bolster, then she discovered she has forgotten to bring her wallet!!!! Can you imagine that??? Luckily, her 'atm machine' (Godpa) was around or else.......


Mummy loves the pic below best cos I look like someone!!


After an hour or so, we went back to our villa and nuah. During evening time, gu-gu, uncle Kelvin and Ben kor-kor went for a swim. Darn, I was still taking nap. By the time I woke up, they already went liao. So mummy brought me to the pool to watch them after i was awoke.


Can really tell that I wanna go down the pool that badly, so much so that I even drool. All of them were laughing at me, so embarassing......


Bo pian loh, nothing to do so I disturbed godpa!! Do you think I qualify for some beer ads?!? Then mummy quickly grabbed me away and took pics of me AGAIN!?!


But she promised she will bring me for a swim tomorrow, hiak hiak hiak. That's what I heard her telling godpa. :)


Oh ya forgotten to mention one important thing, I really enjoy taking bath in this big bath tub (I wonder if mummy catch the hint!?! It would be nice if there's one at home too!! :p) at least compensate me for not being able to swim!!! But second night was a terrible night for both ah ma and mummy (gong-gong oso i think, cos we same room mah). I woke up sooo many times crying and needed to be carried, even the self-made bolster won't work. There was once I woke up saying gai-gai gai-gai (think must have heard this phrase - gai-gai so much from gu-gu during daytime that it has imprinted into my mind liao) so poor mummy has to carry me around the house from 2am to 4am then I fell asleep but still I din sleep well, in the end causing mummy and ah ma din sleep well too!! :(

Day Three


I woke up really early today at around 7am, maybe bcos i noe mummy is bringing me for a swim. So shortly after breakfast, mummy grabbed hold of all necessary barangs and brought me to the poolside. We were the first customer there, so early that the pool has not even started their operation yet. So we explored around that area first.

While I was taking photo at this stage, one of the staff commented that I am 'a handsome boy'. Oh gosh, till now still got people say I look like BOY!!! Grrrr......



How come the buggy won't move at all???



Yay, time to get change into my swimming costume. Aiya 8am liao but the pool attendant still washing the pool, taking his own sweet time. I was getting a bit impatient liao.



Finally get to play water. Look, how enjoyable I was in the kiddie pool. I love hitting the water. I find it so fun and interesting especially when the water splashed onto my face, hehe :)

Soon it was time for me to get out of the pool cos mummy scared I might catch a cold. But it wasn't easy as I refused to come out, thus throwing some tantrums. In the end still being subdued. After that, we went back to our villa to pack-up as we will be returning back to Singapore later. A few shots of me in my room before checking out of the villa.


Heng the weather was very cooperative for the 3 days we were at Bintan. Overall, it was a nuah and relaxing trip! I enjoyed myself and think I would love to try on an airplane next, heh heh :)
Hello Singapore! I'm BACK....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...