20 May 2006

Daddy's gonna miss me.....

Hello uncles and aunties....

I'm going overseas in 2 days' time (yes, mummy says going by boat also counted :P). It's a 3D2N trip to Bintan Lagoon Resort. I'll be back by tuesday. This is a mass FAMILIES outing. Granny, Grandpa, ah ma, gong-gong, gu-gu, Uncle Kelvin, Godpa, Ben korkor, mummy and I will be going to Bintan. Yeah yeah, sooo hapi, can go for my overdue swimming!

But daddy's oni going for a short while 'cos last minute kena course from his workplace though he had applied for leave liao. This is a berry important course, tat's y he'll have to rush back Singapore to attend the next day. *Darn* Think mummy feels more dissapointed than me lah, me gonna behave myself and console mummy loh.

In the meantime, dun miss me too much hor! I promise to post photos of my trip okie :)
Daddy, study hard and pass your test hor. Me's gonna miss you too! :(

2 comments:

  1. Cool....u r going overseas!!! The other time I went to stay there and it was fun. Hope you enjoy your stay there too!! Gonna miss u, must post pics when you are back........Bon Voyage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Definitely will tell u my adventure there. But tat will depend on my mummy liao loh. Give her some time lah. Rmb to chk it out in a few days time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...