01 May 2006

It's Pressies Time!!

Let me have a good look at all my loot from my celebration. Wah, so many presents and ang pows hor? OOH...can't wait to open my presents! :)




Thank You Uncle Shawn

Thank You Aunties Margaret, Agnes and Helen

Thank you Auntie Veron


Thank You gu-gu and uncle Kelvin

Thank You Auntie Anne and Auntie Karen

Thank You Auntie Hamidah

Thank You Auntie Jocelyn

Thank You Uncle Keng Hwei

Thank You Uncle Leon and Auntie Gillian

Thank You Uncle Kamal and Uncle Jason

Thank You Uncle Qingshui, Auntie Xiaoling and Auntie Baozhu

Thank You Auntie Qiaojin and Auntie Karen

Thank You Uncle Willie

Thank You Auntie Gena

Thank You Auntie Annie

I'm gonna leave it here and show Godpa as he's coming to visit me later.


Daddy said can only open up 1 toy per month. I agreed to it as I think his terms is quite reasonable lah. But which one to open first leh??? There is this particular 'palm top' that caught my eyes so mummy opened it up for me to play. Yippe...e :)

Godpa taught me how to play as he's very up to technology wan u noe??

I noe maths!! Daddy + Godpa = GAME

I dun care liao, I'm going out with ah ma and mummy with my new poohy bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...