01 May 2006

Day 3 - My Actual Day



The final day of my chalet getaway was my actual birthday day but there wasn't any guest to entertain 'cos it was just a day to relax and nuah.



I was able to sleep better than the previous night after waking up at 12am to play until 2.30am. Maybe I still have the 'hangover' effect from my party. Hee.


So anyway, I woke up at about 8am and had my breakfast on my pushchair as my highchair was brought back home yesterday night together with all my pressies. Jiu-Jiu, auntie Sharon and one of their fren, ah buwee came so late around 10.45pm yesterday.
I was already in wonderland liao loh. Jiu-jiu kindly offered his help to bring most of the things back to our home first.

Why they neber bring me for a swim???



Haiz, I look at the pool until neck oso long liao, they still din catch my hint!!
Hmph **##

Tat's me, sneaking into the kidz playroom but was caught..
Overall it had been a fun 3 days, with lots of people, food and of course PRESENTS! Wahaha... But I think Daddy & Mummy must be really tired from all the fanfare, 'cos when I asked them about my 2nd birthday when we were in the bed together, they just snored very loudly. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...