15 May 2006

Happy Mothers' Day!!!!

First of all, Happy Mothers' Day to all mummies! Esp to my dear mummy, thanks for your love in the first 12+ months........when I grow up liao, me gonna make u Mother's Day card & when I earn $$$$ liao, me gonna bring u out makan, okie? :)

My mummy celebrated her day with the other 3 mummies namely granny, ah ma and gu-gu. Their initial plan was to dine out but u noe lah the ppl outside really noe how to earn BIG Bucks, jacked up the price on special days, wanting to ketok us. In the end, we had yummy home-cooked mee siam and delicious chocolate banana cake over at granny's place. We'll have our feast at restaurant 1 week later. These mummies really noe how to use the abacus. Heard that can save 50% leh. That's a lot leh if convert $$ to buy toys for me. I noe lah, have to wait long long mah.

Me waiting impatiently for my cake, Yum Yum!

Got to eat liao........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...