07 May 2006

Polling Day



Why are the adults taking so long?? I'm ready to go liao!

Well well, today is Singapore Polling Day and it's a holiday for mummy too! 'Cos our area was not contested. However, ah ma and gong-gong have to go back to bendemeer for voting. Thus, mummy and I tagged along....Dun ask me who they vote for lah 'cos voting is secrecy one leh.
How come ah ma and gong-gong not yet come out from polling center?

After which, we went to Suntec jalan jalan. It's a fun whole day shopping, playing and eating for me. Mummy brought me to lots of shops tat sell baby thingy and toysw of course. But I have missed my afternoon nap. So I got a little bit cranky towards later part.

Heh, I got myself a balloon from a clown.


Look at my witchy hat with my magic wand!



Mummy just 'dump' me at the kidz' play area and go shopping





As usual, I oni got to sit on kiddy rides without any input of coins. Mummy said $2 is too expensive for a short ride, so I can oni explore and play by moving and shaking my body to get the machine move abit. Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...