08 August 2007

All Geared UP....

As ah ma is going to Hanoi with gong-gong today, mimi gotta stay at home and look after me till ah ma comes back next week.

Mimi brought me to school with funny costume and not my usual school unitform. She told me today's school will be fun cos the teacher will celebrate National Day with us and the children are required to wear according to the theme.

Front, Side and Back View

Look! How's my outfit?? My doting ah ma bot for me yesterday even though mimi said dun need to buy purposely for the event cos my school short is already red and only need to match with any white top will do. However, ah ma said wanna made me happy wor. My theme outfit even got a mini flag printed on the sleeve. Cool manz!! :)
I'm all geared up and ready to go school!! Let's go, mimi....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...