16 August 2007

Missing U.....

Today is the 2nd day I went back to work after my long break. Poor Wenz, she misses me badly cos I no longer make her sleep at night when mum took over the task.

She was yearning for me the very 1st nite I wasn't with her. My mum called me yesterday while I was at work that Wenz woke up crying for me in the morning and simply refused to do anything. I was happy to learn the fact that my gal misses me so badly but on another hand pity my mum for she gotto handle this gal's tantrums. She passed the phone over to Wenz and she kinda calm down and guai guai accept the fact that I have to work after hearing my voice. She becomes more clingy when I reached home, commanding me to do this do that, play with her, read to her, feed her.....etc.

This morning juz before leaving house, Wenz sort of knew I opened the door and she cried "mimi, mimi......". Aiyo, which mother can tahan hearing this, so I went in to peep on her and I saw her sitting on her mattress asking for me. Ah ma told her I went to work and she went back to sleep disappointedly.

My poor darling.......one week of quality bonding time already can see such results, cannot imagine life after my 84 days maternity leave at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...