19 August 2007

Finally........Got IT!!

Mummy has been searching high and low for this 'STAR CLAPPER', one of the freebies in the NDP 2007's goody bag. Why is this so??? It all started with one outing with mimi and papa few weeks back. I cried badly for it after setting my eyes on it as it was displayed in one of the shops to attract customers. But this star thingy is not for sale so even though I told mimi so many times asking her to buy, she juz couldn't fulfill my wish. She told me not everything can be bought with money. I cried inconsolably for 15 minutes in the end. Upon reaching home, mummy has been searching for it since then.

Finally I get to play with it.....not 1, not 2 but I have 3 star clappers. However, mimi gave away 1 to her friend at work as it's the same yellow color that I already had.

I was having so much fun with it. This is a must-play thing in my daily routine right now and I'm loving it!!

Btw this is a post for 2 purposes. See my new costume??? Nice bo?? It's my new import from Vietnam that my ah ma bot for me. Swee swee rite? This costume is so fitting that as if it was tailored-made. Ah ma even bot the typical Vietnam hat for me.
Don't u think I really look like a Vietnamese gal??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...