06 August 2007

School Updatez

It has been sometime since Wenz attended school. She has attended only 1 day last week and she fell ill there after. I have reminded hubby to ask the teacher if there will be school on the eve of National Day and friday cos mum will be going to Hanoi with dad on the eve and I'll have to bring her if there is school.

Wenz loves going to school but some how or rather, both my mum and I feel that she also pick up some bad habits and got some bad influence from school. Well, this is not the best school after all. The reason we put her there is bcos it is so near to our house and mum is able to bring her there.

Anyway, what did the gal pick up??
1. She has learnt to beat people intentionally and say 'beat beat'. This is very undesirable to me and of course she get her punishment from me.

2. She will hit herself on her face out of sudden and hit repeatedly. I wonder if the teacher punish the children this way but after getting some reassurance from my SIL, who ever worked in this trade, I have rule out the possibility.

3. She used to remove her own shoes whenever reach destination but this school pampers the children so much by removing every individual shoes upon reaching. Now my gal also sits down there waiting for teacher to remove her shoes.

4. She started eating sweets cos the school always give them especially in the 1st 2 weeks.

5. She has runny nose on and off. The temperature in the classroom maybe too cold for her.

6. She is taking the preference of lying on the floor and say 'rest on the floor'. I wonder if she did this in school as well.

7. She loves shaking her head recently and mess her hair up then say 'Like that ah!!'

There are more to just these few points but i'd very much like to address the problem of hitting people. She even hit us at home and throw tantrums quite often. Hope she can get over this phase real fast.

2 comments:

  1. Wen's Mum

    I had the same concern like you cos I also heard my eldest sis said that some kid might learn bad behaviour in the school but I was like, at least better than staying at home and doing nothing. I do hope when they go to school they can learn to behave themselves better like putting back the toy after playing, learn to 'Q' up etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine,

    Ya I do agree with what u said. Better than stay at home and rot. But as parents, we must stay alert and be aware to address the bad behaviour before it get worse. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...