12 August 2007

SUDDEN THOUGHTS

Time flies and my mum will be back in Singapore tmr. I truly enjoy my short stay at home looking after my gal. She has been such a darling these few days and since I got pregnant again, I realise I seldom have the energy to spend quality time bonding with her. This one week is a good exposure for the both of us.

Suddenly I have the urge to be a SAHM. Everyday is so routinised and predictable, I am able to take good care of my hubby as well. Daily activities evolves around milk feeding in the morning, bathing her, cereal feeding, getting her ready for school, sending to school, cooking her meals, doing house chores, fetching her back from school, cleaning and washing her, lunch feeding, reading stories, playing with her, napping with her, milk feeding at night and making her sleep at night. I am loving every bit of it and I dun find it boring. I believe my gal will miss me when I return to work in few days time and of course I will miss her dearly too.

Wenz is so sweet. She actually asked me or rather she forbids me to go work and she told me this "Mimi dun go work, play with me". Wow!! I notice she is able to communicate more and more, her sentence forming is improving, her vocab has definitely increased and she is getting more and more talkative each day.

It's good to be able to watch her grow and develop, not missing out every important milestone in her life.

These few days whenever I change her, bath her, feed her and play with her, she will look at me and sometimes into my eyes and having some deep thots inside her. How I wish I know what's on her mind!! Perhaps she is feeling puzzled how come ah ma wasn't around and why I became her caregiver instead.

Well, why bother since both of us enjoy each other's company, isn't it my dear?? (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...