17 August 2007

MY BIRTHDAY!!

Today is my birthday and I have decided to spend my day with juz my hubby alone as couple time is a luxury ever since we have Wenzel. First hubby gave me a yummy treat at the restaurant where we held our wedding, then we went for movie. Hubby is always fond of watching movie. I'm alright with any movie as long as it's interesting. We watched "Bourne Ultimatum" as hubby has watched it's 1st and 2nd part.
Well, not too bad though I din watch the part I and II, I still manage to understand the whole story with some explanation from hubby. We enjoyed the movie and went for some drinks and cakes at our old time fave cafe - Coffee Club. :)

How can a birthday goes without any cake!! I have yummy cake and refreshing drink before we headed home. This year celebration is a simple yet wonderful one with hubby. So wat did he give me for pressie this year?? It's a surprise.......he did his own short movie clip to wish me a Happy Birthday!! I was feeling so happy. This kinda of pressie is as if we are still in the midst of courtship in the early days. Hahaha.......those things that you will do to impress ur partner when a relationship juz started off. :)

And of course he throw in another pressie for me....which is a sponsorship to the slimming centre after I pop. Hmm........this might be a hint for something isn't it?? Ya I noe, I'm FAT and he's afraid I might be FAT forever. Well, which woman dun wanna look good??? Now that got sponsorship lagi better, of course must sign up some package after my confinement, kekeke :p

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...