14 August 2007

Getting Wenzel Ready for Didi

I couldn't help feeling worried the moment I think of sibling rivalry. Some parents dun face such a problem at all but I'm juz simply afraid this will happen to me as I'm always the 'lucky one' when comes to such things. I'm really afraid I might not be able to handle the situation properly and affect the children's thinking of me being unfair.

As my due date is approaching, my worries are also getting more and more intense. I have been telling Wenz that she will be expecting a didi at home in Sept and so far she's accepting it well. She will kiss my big belly balloon and stroke gently on it. Sometimes she will say 'hug didi'. Another heart-warming incident is she will always wants me to include didi in the drawing.
I dunno whether she truly understand but I really hope my children will learn to love each other and stay quarrel-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...