14 August 2007

Funny Behaviour

Ye-ye has been telling Wenz that her ah ma took aeroplane and went for holidayz but whenever I ask her 'Where is ah ma?', she will reply me 'ah ma go work, take money and buy things.'!! :)

If I told her 'No, ah ma sit aeroplane go holiday with gong-gong.', she will insisit her ah ma went to work instead. However, if I ask her 'Where is gong-gong?', she will reply me 'gong-gong take aeroplane'. Somehow she couldn't accept the fact that ah ma went for holidayz and I dunno why.

She has not seen ah ma for almost a week and I noe she misses ah ma alot. I believe she got the wrong impression that ah ma is angry with her thus dun wanna come back and went for work instead. Why is that so?? Ah ma always tells Wenz that if she make ah ma angry, ah ma will go to work and not look after her.

One day, this little gal was so cute cos I overheard her mumblings, she said "惨了! Ah ma 去作工" then she came over to tell me ah ma angry ah. So farny rite?? She actually has such deep misconception but couldn't blame her as all these are great influence from adult since my mum has been telling her this all these while when she was with her at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...