31 January 2007

Blogging Lesser

Hmm.......u must be wondering why there isn't any updates for the past week. Well, the reason is simply I have no time to do so. The things at work are piling up like a mountain for me to clear, likewise for the chores at home. *sigh*

There's something I felt I must blog it down so finally took some time off from work to share about my darling's recent activity. *grin*

Wenzel has started to take interest in 'chit-chatting' on the phone. She always couldn't take her eyes off the phones at home since she was few months old, which many a time resulted in complaints of not able to get thru when my in-law call up. She will usually play with the phone by not putting back properly but not displaying any ability to answer on it. Whenever, we put it near her ear, she will give a cheeky smile and then run away.

However she was caught pretending 'talking' on the toy phone recently. This is so sweet. She will start off by saying "hallo", then some babbling which I'm still trying to figure out, and end with a "bye bye" without fail. I suppose this must be some form of mimicking the adults. That got to say, I gotta be cautious of my behaviour too, if not dunno what shocking new trick will I see next. :)

Not that I am thrilled over her potential of being able to 'cook telephone-porridge' in the near future (like me), I thot this is something children will take interest in and in fact I'm waiting for it to happen. Hahaha...I know, some kind of crazy mother!!

Besides the telephone issue, she lurves saying "AIYA" nowadays!! This must be a great influence from my mum, her ah ma. When we ask her to drink milk, she will say "aiya". When we ask her to take something, she will say "aiya" before going to take. Hmm.....really behaving like a small adult.

Luckily one good recent trick of hers is she is able to 'help out' a bit in the house whenever I ask her to throw her own diaper into the dustbin and used clothing into her laundry basket!! So sweet of her for being able to do all these. *smiling from ear to ear*

I started to realise children develop so fast...so fast till I have a hard time catching up with what they have pick up. Hopefully, I will be able to capture all these important moments of my darling and spent as much quality time with her.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, what a coincidence, my girl also like to say "Haiya" nowadays :)

    Blog whenever you canlah, sometimes work just have to come first, ya? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Well done Wenzel!!! You sure are learning fast!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...