21 January 2007

Ahem....ahem.....

Darn...I am down with cough. Ah ma blames it on the shower water that I always drink secretly when she baths me.

Anyway, mimi brought me to see Dr Chin. To her surprise, I din cry and was super-co-operative thru-out the whole visit. Doctor said my cough wasn't that bad and I dun seem to have any throat infection too!! Only need to clear my phlegm.

Meanwhile mimi has to bear with my 'sexy' voice calling out for her while waiting for me to recover......... :)

4 comments:

  1. Ai yo! Drink more milk not shower water ok? ;P

    Take care if not Ah Ma & mimi will feel heart-pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunty Elaine!! As for the drinking shower water part, cannot promise u lah, I love doing that u noe?? kekeke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx, wenzel is feeling fine now except her phlegm still doesn't seem to be totally cleared.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...