17 January 2007

More About Me!!!

It has been some time since I 'bragged' about myself. So what did I learn in the recent months??? Well well, let me recall the skills I have aquired.........!!!?!!

Oh ok, here's my list.....if I did not remember wrongly... tsk tsk :)

... hmm...I'm able to listen to instruction more clearly and carry out the task been delegated
... I have the ability to command my ah ma to cook for me together with the 'cook' sign
... I can take off my pants, top, socks and shoes
... Potty training for urination is coming close soon....
... my memory space has definitely increased as I learnt things in a fast pace now
... I can brush my own teeth with my toothbrush
... Displaying thumbs-up hand sign and say "GOOD" (actually I'm saying myself good gal, kekeke)
... I can react pretty well with song-play. Dun believe?? Test me next time when u see me, hiak hiak hiak..... My current fave song-plays are Ring around the roses, Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes, If u r Happy, Row, row, row your boat and the Tick-Tock rhythm learnt at KindyRoo last term.
... I can form sypnases and link items with actions readily like 'if u gimme a rubberband, I'll tell u to tie my hair.' 'If u gimme a mop, I'll use it for the floor and not for other things.'
... I'm starting to speak in short sentences like 'What's this?'!!
... I can sing but not the whole song now and dancing is my forte man!!! Hahaha :)
... and definitely more words coming out from my mouth as well as more difficult to handle me each day as I learn new things :)

6 comments:

  1. So clever! Must ask Trenyce jie-jie to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U flatter me liao!! *face blush blush* :)

    I believe Trenyce jie-jie oso able to do all these things and even more things than me :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very very cute photo!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks aunty momoko!! *muacks* :p

    Josh di-di oso got a cute pix lidat taken ard 10.5 months, I think!! That pic is cool too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hey Wen babe... U're Godmama's darling too...! :) Geeezzz...U, Gwen Jie-jie and Glenys Mei-mei, who knows, may be the next "Charlie's Angels" in action! Wahahaa..... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha.....Charlie's Angels???? I like tat idea. U better watch out for our next unexpected move!!!!! :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...