03 February 2007

Can Papa Do it??

Mimi made a request to papa few days back, asking him to bring me for my Zoo-phonics class as she knows papa will be off on Saturday. My lazy mimi juz wanna have a break for her tired body. My papa agreed right away after hearing the request, which made mimi very happy loh.

The day has come and as agreed previously, papa went into the classroom with me while mimi went off to enjoy some nice hot drink :)

Besides that she oso went shopping around the building to see if she could get anything out of surprise. She hasn't forgotten 'bout me entirely. It's not that she dun trust papa's ability but she has been so used to bringing me for classes and papa ALONE with me is the very FIRST time.

Thus she decided to return to the center 15 minutes before my class end. Juz before she could reach the entrance, mimi received a sms from papa and it says "HELP!" Hahahahaha......mimi was laughing her lungs out when she saw the msg but at the same time worried. :)

However she din went into the class to exchange the role with papa as the lesson was oredi coming to an end. When I came out of the room, papa juz shook his head repeatedly to mimi and mentioned something about "monster". I guess the monster must be ME :p

Papa gotta bring me a few more times before getting use to my 'catching style' lah, but papa said 'no more next time', as he better do his usual role of waiting outside playing on his Nintendo DS than to be a 'monkey' inside the room. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey... That's funny... In fact, I was also laughing when I was reading this post and saw the word "HELP"... Hahahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farny rite!!! haiz.....my papa *shook head* hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...