06 January 2007

Going School Finally.....

I went to ZooPhonics School for my first lesson for the year 2007. Mummy has decided to sign me up for their weekend toddler class after having exposed me to their 2 weeks holiday program. That got to say I have to stop attending my gym lesson liao. I think I will miss Teacher Brenda very much from now on.

Having building up adequately on my motor skills at kindyroo, it's time to learn something different now. Mummy's hoping after attending zoo-toddler, I will be able to pick up good sharing skill, good sitting during story-telling time, good sitting during craft session, good interaction skill among peers and all goody stuff that she has not yet discover.

Today is my 1st official lesson there and mimi already quite satisfied with my performance. Hopefully I will be able to meet all the above-mentioned expectations listed down by mimi. Shall keep my finger cross. :)

Initially, mimi was in dilemma whether to sign me up anot but upon hearing teacher Sheila will be the one in charge of my class, she agreed immediately cos mimi knows I like and enjoy Teacher Sheila's lessons.

Well well, she is right. I participated spontaneously during the lesson. 知我者莫若我娘 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...